Last updated April, 6th 2020
I. DATA CONTROLLER
„Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
II. DATA COLLECTED
- The information that we collect about you comes directly from you when you play our applications or interact with third party ads in our applications or with our ads in other publisher’s apps.
- These information are collected through SDKs (Software Development Kits) which are technical tools integrated into our Apps. In general, the information we collect about you relates to the type of device you are using, information that helps us identify your device, how you play our apps and may include information that you submit to us when you voluntarily contact us or which you allow us to access when you connect to your social network accounts through our Apps – device identifiers, ad identifiers, unique user ID specific for our Apps, and the country or region that you are playing in.
- We may also collect information from app store platforms and partners and other third parties such as information about your interests and in-app purchases.
- We will sometimes use third party advertising companies to help us collect this data.
- We never receive your payment or credit card information.
- We do not collect classical personal information through our applications (such as you name, address, email or phone number) and you can use our applications without providing us with your classical personal information.
III. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We, or our service providers, primarily use the information we collect and store to improve the experience of our users, but we will also use that information for other purposes, including:
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Deliver advertising and marketing and promotional information to you;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
IV. HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described herein. We may share information we collect or derive with third parties for the following purposes:
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf, including the ones referenced above under “Third Party Services”;
- With our affiliates;
- For analytics and research purposes;
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes;
- To protect our or a third party’s legal rights, investigate fraud, or to defend against a legal claim;
- As part of a business transfer such as a merger, acquisition, or at bankruptcy
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties;
V. LEGAL BASES FOR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Where use of your information is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you (for example, to comply with our Terms of Service and/or your contract to provide our services to you);
- Where use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others;
- Where we have obtained your prior consent;
- We conduct certain marketing activities on the basis of consent, and others on the basis of our legitimate interest in informing you about our services and offers.
VI. DATA RETENTION
We retain your personal data for as long as needed to provide you Services, unless we are required by law to delete or if we accept your request to delete the information. We will also retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
VII. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have the right to:
- withdraw your consent if the Data Controller has obtained such consent to process personal data (provided that such withdrawal does not violate compliance with the right to data processing carried out prior to withdrawal).
- request removal of your personal data; on this basis, you can request the deletion of data processing of which is no longer necessary to achieve any of the purposes for which it was collected.
- request to limit the processing of your personal data – if such a request is made, the Data Controller ceases to perform operations on personal data – with the exception of operations that the data subject has agreed to – and their storage, in accordance with accepted retention rules or until the reasons for limiting of data processing cease to exist.
- express an objection – the data subject may at any time oppose – for reasons related to his particular situation – the processing of personal data which is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (e.g. for analytical or statistical purposes); the opposition in this respect should include a justification.
- data transfer – on this basis – to the extent that the data is processed in an automated manner in connection with the concluded contract or consent – the Data Controller issues data provided by the person to whom it relates, in a format that allows data to be read by a computer. It is also possible to request for this data data be sent to another subject, however, provided that there are technical possibilities in this regard both on the part of the Data Controller and the indicated entity.
- submit a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection – if it is considered that the processing of Personal Data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the data subject may file a complaint to the body supervising the processing of personal data competent for the habitual residence of the data subject, his place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. In Poland, the supervisory authority is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Data Controller will verify your requests or objections in accordance with applicable provisions on the protection of personal data. However, it should be remembered that these rights are not of a absolute nature; regulations provide for exceptions to their application.
VIII. OUR POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 15, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal data. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 15, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us.
IX. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
Personal data may be transferred to third countries and international organizations when entities established in these countries have implemented appropriate safeguards for the personal data being processed. If personal data is transferred outside the EEA, the Company uses Standard Contractual Clauses and the Privacy Shield as safeguards for countries where the European Commission has not found an adequate level of data protection.
X. CONTACT US